So ugly people can come, Motnatjyo sick last time, Why I'm late, I know last time
Hold you lived every day to know, You're tired a lot of heart, Look, if you go one step further, we closed,
I silently cries, I laugh without notice, You do not go, do not go back, Injuries and swallow the words
So beautiful geudaen, Was so in love with you, I came back without his Screaming mameuro,
True, we did not resemble, Gave only hurt each other, What I do regret it after the late
Contains the last time and have lived every day contain, Erase hate table for ten, Look, if you are one step farther, we..........
Spending time with me, Those days, if this is love, I beg you do not go Do not go Do not go, Come back,,,,
suka banget lagu ini, judulnya 'motbwatjyo' soundtrack oh! my girl, yg nyanyi siwon super junior, itu aku translate ke englishnya, klo ditranslate ke bhsa indonesia kacau balau... maklum google translate, ada jg bberapa kta yg ga kebaca artinya tpi it;s ok lah, dpet meaning-nya kok, dalem.......
SIWON
buat yg mau denger lagu-nya, entar aku share........ :)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar